Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Lodeg Lodge

Today it was very rainy and we could not rake leaves like we had planned. So my sisters and I had to find something to do. We, not counting Silvia, went up into the loft. Suddenly, I spied Cordelia playing with the Lincoln Logs. The way she played with them gave me an idea. I thought, I'll build a two-story house! And so, we started to build a two-story house. It wasn't easy. We had to tear it down twice before we got it right. When we started to make a sign for it, we decided to call it a lodge. I accidentally wrote "The Lodeg" at first. So I changed it to "The Lodge". The lodge has a large downstairs section, small windows, a smaller top section, with a birdhouse and a deck for sunning and other activities.  The lodge hosts many activities, being a destination resort. It also provides meals for its guests. Pets are welcome. And horseback riding is encouraged. I hope you enjoy your stay at The Lodeg Lodge!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to stay at the Lodge Lodge! Sounds like a really fun place!

    ReplyDelete