Monday, June 26, 2017

Tie Dye

Yesterday we did our annual tie-dye event! This year Ombre seems to be the crowd favorite.🌈 Also the color magnet was very popular. Ombre  as you can see is dark on one end and light on the other. I don't know how the color magnet works but it makes some parts darker color. Auntie Rach and Mary did a lot of handkerchiefs, and Auntie Rach did the new baby's outfit. Mom did a pair of pants for herself and one for Silvia and also a spair pair. Ursula did a shirt and a book cover. I did a top. Pia did a dress and a headband, and Cordelia did a shirt and a headband. We all did handkerchiefs for Auntie Rach. Everything was a complete sucsess!                                 
It brightens up the Geometry book.


The finished product!
-by Louisa

1 comment:

  1. Btw - I tie-dyed a book cover for Geometry, not the book!

    ReplyDelete